[texworks] Message from TeXworks user

Santiago, Lualhati L.Santiago at warwick.ac.uk
Tue May 17 22:48:04 CEST 2011

Hello and thank you for your help,

I would like to request help and guidance for installing the dictionary
of British EN, if you could please help me on this.

I do not see how to do it, where to install the OO dictionary. And I am
also not sure as to how to properly install it. I cannot find a TexWorks
folder in my computer, but only a MikTex, so I suppose that is where my
dictionaries should go. But I also cannot find anywhere any folder under
the name of /dictionary, or any place where the default dictionaries I
currently have (US, FR,GER) are installed.

Thank you. I would really appreciate it if you could help me on this, as
I need to write in British English.

Best regards,

Lualhati

----- configuration info -----
TeXworks version : 0.3r670 (MiKTeX 2.9)
Install location : C:/Program Files (x86)/MiKTeX
2.9/miktex/bin/miktex-texworks.exe
Library path     : C:\Users\Lulu\AppData\Local\MiKTeX\2.9\TeXworks\
pdfTeX location  : C:/Program Files (x86)/MiKTeX
2.9/miktex/bin/pdftex.exe
Operating system : Windows Microsoft Windows 7 Business Edition, 64-bit
(build 7600)
Qt4 version      : 4.7.0 (build) / 4.7.0 (runtime)