[texworks] Updated builds of TeXworks for OS X

Joseph Wright joseph.wright at morningstar2.co.uk
Sun May 15 12:01:07 CEST 2011

On 15/05/2011 02:01, Charlie Sharpsteen wrote:
>   - The first build does not contain a proper Info.plist file which
> means OS X will not recognize it as an editor for `.tex` files.

Would it be sensible to add at least some of the other file types to the
list? For example, .ltx is used by some people for LaTeX files, and for
developers like me .dtx would be nice :-)

(I guess this can be done 'by hand', but I know that on Windows TeXworks
will be associated with a number of file types, for example .cls)
--
Joseph Wright