[texworks] About the native PDF viewer (feature request and a question)

Edoardo Vacchi uncommonnonsense at gmail.com
Thu Apr 28 15:52:21 CEST 2011

The native viewer feels odd to me sometimes.

I wish that holding the down arrow would make the viewer not block to
the end of the current page; also I'd expect page down to scroll the
view not to change to a new page.

Is it possible to add "continuous" scrolling to the viewer? that is,
when a page ends, being able to see the top of the one which follows
(like in a word processor)?

As a workaround, can TeXworks be configured to work with SumatraPDF
(SyncTeX enabled build) ? I don't seem to be able to find anything
related.

Thanks a lot and keep it up, I like TeXworks, it's simple but it does
what I need.

e.v.