[texworks] Call for Help: Testing

Paul A Norman paul.a.norman at gmail.com
Wed Apr 20 23:54:41 CEST 2011

Yes, UPX actually has a go at the binary, where as standard zipping has
traditionally only been able to handle text type stuff.

Will attempt that at some point and get back on it.

Keep in mind though its not just download,  on a portable type setup, once
installed, every saved  Mb tends to end up being useful at some point :)

Paul