[texworks] TeXworks-0.4 on OpenBSD

Stefan Löffler st.loeffler at gmail.com
Wed Apr 13 16:03:57 CEST 2011

Hi,

On 2011-04-13 13:05, Edd Barrett wrote:
> I have almost finished porting 0.4 to OpenBSD, there was minor patching
> required. The patches are available here (bear in mind they are designed
> for use in the ports tree):
> https://github.com/vext01/ports-wip/tree/master/editors/texworks/patches

The patches are looking fine, nothing dramatic.

> I have a question regarding scripts. The default set of scripts, should they be
> picked up automatically from the qt resources, or do you copy them into a
> systemwide scripts dir?
>
> So far I have only had luck by copying the scripts into ~/.TeXworks/scripts/
>
> Once I have done this, python, lua and QTscript scripts run just fine.

The scripts in res/resfiles/scripts should be compiled in by means of
the Qt resource framework. They should be copied to the resource
directory (~/.TeXworks/scripts) when you first run the application
(provided that directory doesn't exist and contain files from an older
version of Tw). There shouldn't be any need to copy any resource files
manually.

HTH