[texworks] EPS figure in MikTex2.8 .... still a problem

Loulin Huang loulin.huang at aut.ac.nz
Tue Mar 29 21:25:34 CEST 2011

Dear Paul,

Thanks for your help.

The  information you required are  listed  below:

1. a sample of a section of you .tex document that wants the image,

The picture   of the robot and its schematic are shown in Figures \ref{fig:realR} and  \ref{fig:schR} respectively.

\begin{figure}[t]
\begin{center}
\centereps{10cm}{7.6cm}{realRobotFig.eps}
\caption{Chewing robot.}
\label{fig:realR}
\end{center}
\end{figure}
=======================================

2.  the top five or so line s of your .tex document
====================================
\documentclass{ws-ijhr}
\input seteps
\input setbmp
\usepackage{subfigure}
\usepackage{epsfig}
\usepackage{epstopdf}
\usepackage{changebar}
==================================
3. and a screen capture of the area of your TeXworks installation  ...

See the attached JPG file  or below:

Thank you and kind regards,

Loulin

>>> Paul A Norman <paul.a.norman at gmail.com> 03/29/11 7:19 PM >>>
Dear Loulin,

Just for renewed clarity, would you mind please giving these things please?

1. a sample of a section of you .tex document that wants the image,

2. the top five or so line s of your .tex document,

3. and a screen capture of the area of your TeXworks installation when
you use the Menu:// Edit / Preferences, and then the Typesetting Tab,
click pdflatex, then the Edit button and specifically ** screen
capture the Tool Configuration box ** please.

( As in this http://dl.dropbox.com/u/13401476/general_images/Tw_typesetting_preferences_pdflatex.jpg)

4. And the full name, location, and contents of you batch file please.

Hopefully this will sort out straightforwardly form there.

Paul