[texworks] Latexmk

sigmundv at gmail.com sigmundv at gmail.com
Tue Mar 29 09:52:05 CEST 2011

No, I don't think so. So if you're using psfrag to place the math symbols
you have to go the dvi - ps - pdf route. The usualy way to compile such a
document, which also uses bibtex for the bibliograhy, is as follows:

1) Compile with LaTeX, then BibTeX and again with LaTeX twice to make sure
everything is in the right place.
2) Convert the resulting dvi to pdf with dvipdfmx. Alternatively you can
convert to ps with dvips, then perhaps to pdf with epstopdf.

Sigmund