[texworks] 0.4.0 Release

Stefan Löffler st.loeffler at gmail.com
Wed Mar 23 11:16:56 CET 2011

Hi,

On 2011-03-23 06:55, Helge Kruse wrote:
> Am 21.03.2011 20:06, schrieb Stefan Löffler:
>> Windows binaries and a source code bundle have been uploaded to GC, and
>> Ubuntu packages are currently building (see
>> https://launchpad.net/~texworks/+archive/stable/+packages).
>
> Following the link at "Getting TeXworks" on this site gives me only a
> download link to TeXworks-setup-v0.2.3.466.exe. ....
>
> Aah, "downloads" works better....

Yes, I've noticed too. This is a bug in Google Code (most likely a
search index that isn't updated properly). I've reported this at
http://code.google.com/p/support/issues/detail?id=1626#c12, so hopefully
it should be fixed soon.
In the meantime, you can work around this by either
 * removing the text from the search box and hit "Search",
 * go to "Project Home" at the top, and pick a download there,
 * or clicking on "Downloads" at the top to get a complete list (note,
though, that this will list more files, i.e., also development versions
and alternatives)

HTH