[texworks] Mac build available here

Bruno Voisin bvoisin at me.com
Tue Mar 22 20:35:24 CET 2011

Le 22 mars 2011 à 10:54, Jjgod Jiang a écrit :

> I called it "quick" because I don't want to mess up with all the different
> SDKs and universal binaries stuff, but this build should fix most Mac users'
> needs.

All the more so since, with the new Xcode 4, all SDKs but 10.6 are gone and the compiler moved from gcc to llvm. Does this mean TeXworks won't compile on llvm? (I've never tried configure or make since installing Xcode 4 -- I imagine the changes are not so extensive than they don't work any longer.)

Bruno Voisin