[texworks] Call for Help: Proofreading the manual
will.adams at frycomm.com
Tue Mar 15 13:12:40 CET 2011
On Mar 15, 2011, at 3:17 AM, Stefan Löffler wrote:
> should I take from the silence on the list that the manual is already
> perfect (I assume not)? Or is everyone busy with other things?
I've got a large dataset importing into InDesign, so have some time:
pg. 4 - ``For Linux: every Linux distribution includes a TEX distribution,''
- every or most? I don't think Damn-small-Linux or Puppy Linux does.
``As alternative to TeX Live, one can use teTeX''
- ``As _an_ alternative...''
pg. 5 - ``If you want to obtain an "‘official"’ version,''
- redundant quotes around ``official''
- also on pg. 6
pg. 7 - ``(LA)TEX is not a WYSIWIG1''
- acronym still wrong. Should be ``WYSIWYG''
pg. 8 footnote 2 ``You cannot use your "‘normal"’''
- criss-crossing quotes again
Data's done running, so back to work....
senior graphic designer
Sphinx of black quartz, judge my vow.
More information about the texworks