[texworks] ConTeXt version & calling convention

Stefan Löffler st.loeffler at gmail.com
Wed Mar 9 20:40:33 CET 2011

Hi,

thanks for the help on this matter. For now (the upcoming 0.4 release),
I've decided to keep the existing MKII configuration, but to clarify
that it's MKII and to add the synctex switch to it by default. Some
information about using MKIV has been added to the wiki
(http://code.google.com/p/texworks/wiki/AdvancedTypesettingTools).
To use it sensibly, however, users have to take several manual steps to
keep it up-to-date, and need a certain in-depth knowledge. I feel that
this could easily be beyond what an "average" user is willing to invest
to run Tw out of the box. So, I classified it as "advanced". Besides, we
have quite a lot of different tools in the list already, anyway.

Cheers,