[texworks] How to set package location(s)?

Ahmed Mohammed Hassan Abdel-Fattah Ashry ashryster at gmail.com
Tue Mar 8 00:13:02 CET 2011

Hi all,

Yet another newbie ;)

I've recently installed TeXworks on my Mac, but I still can't compile my
.TeX files because it shows it can't find some needed .sty files.

FYI, I'm a windows user (new to Mac), but I'm very interested in getting
used to it. I've tried adding the path containing such files using the
"Preferences --> typesetting" menu... it still can't find the needed .sty
files...
I'd appreciate if someone would tell me how to point the TeXworks to see the
different .sty files I have [I used to using WinEdt and I usually put my
.sty files in one directory, and just refresh :) ].

Any idea(s)? links?...etc.

Best.

--
Ahmed Ashry