[texworks] [MacTeX] Call for Help: Mac builds

Bruno Voisin bvoisin at me.com
Wed Feb 16 11:25:25 CET 2011

Le 16 févr. 2011 à 09:18, Joseph Wright a écrit :

> While I'd like some of the newer features in
> TeXworks, I can live with it 'as is', I guess.

Something I forgot when commenting on your three questions (poppler without fontconfig, Qt without debug, and universal builds): there's actually a fourth issue, mentioned by Jonathan, which is to ensure that the builds are self-contained (ie, not requiring any library neither included in OS X nor in MacTeX). Quoting Jonathan:

> There's a Qt script called macdeployqt that deals with bundling the frameworks and dylibs into the application package, and editing the paths appropriately; it's documented somewhere on the Qt site.
>
> The poppler-data and manual resources were copied into place by a local build script, IIRC.

Logically that would come as the very last step, after creating universal builds.

Bruno