[texworks] LaTeXmk

Sivasubramani S ee08d013 at ee.iitm.ac.in
Sun Feb 6 14:48:39 CET 2011

Hi Herbs,

           I changed as you said . It is working fine.  My concern is that i
have included hyperref package.  Since in my thesis, i need to go to many
places using this packages.  when i use \usepackage[hypertex]{hyperref}, the
long line of the chapter or section should be folded in table of contents..
This is working for XeLaTeX in Tw.  However for Latexmk, it is not.

That is why i asked you to run dvipdfm.  Even then the link is not coming
anywhere in my thesis.

Let me know it.

--
S. Sivasubramani