[texworks] TW-Highlighting-colors aren't equal to GUI-colors

Paul A Norman paul.a.norman at gmail.com
Mon Jan 31 23:04:29 CET 2011

I just got this which may flag a small (unimportant) change in the way in
which Issues are handled?

All appears to be well now as per...
http://code.google.com/p/texworks/issues/detail?id=466

Paul --

Comment #3 on issue 4914 by jrobbins at google.com: Can't submit new issue in
project texworks

http://code.google.com/p/support/issues/detail?id=4914

This is an instance of issue 3242.  Basically, we are not handling @
googlemail.com addresses properly.

For now, I changed your issue tracker configuration to remove
jfkthame at googlemail.com from the issue template owner field, and instead I
added a filter rule that makes that account be the owner of any Type-Defect
issue that does not have an owner.