[texworks] mouse-wheel / slider cause TeXworks inmediate crash, issue broadens

Paul A Norman paul.a.norman at gmail.com
Thu Jan 27 05:02:02 CET 2011

P.S.

Thinking about it I realised that for other reasons since having my
day of 14 crashes, I had reduced my Tw Editor/Preferences font-size.
I am thinking this stopped the wrapped line width causing any
problems.

So a small temporary work around/or partial help may be to leave wrap
line  on, but reduce your Editor font-size to 10pt, this is visually
workable for me using the font "Liberation Mono".

Paul