[texworks] Automatic update of resources

Paul A Norman paul.a.norman at gmail.com
Sun Jan 16 23:45:10 CET 2011

Dear Stefan,

1. Just for clarity for people, (I'm using portable as per normal) the
"resource
directory" you are referring to  will normally be named "config"  on their
hard-drive (?)

2. With syntax-patterns.txt I have made changes to it, so it will not be
able update with new material over the Internet now(?) - am  I able to make
more than one--a User's one like "syntax-patterns-user.txt ? So that the
original can be left unedited--and up-datable over the Internet through your
new system?