[texworks] TW crashes when file is modified externally

Stefan Müller warrence.stm at gmx.de
Wed Jan 12 17:45:31 CET 2011

I'm wondering if this is related to the issue I posted some time ago on
this list [1] about TW not restoring a file correctly after subsequent
external changes. Is it possible that some "improvements" on the patch
[2] from that thread cause this? Already back then I experienced crashes...

HTH,
Stefan Müller.

[1] http://tug.org/pipermail/texworks/2010q3/003069.html

[2] http://tug.org/pipermail/texworks/2010q4/003291.html