[texworks] Script for helping people start new QtScripts - Helps set up the header correctly

Paul A Norman paul.a.norman at gmail.com
Tue Dec 21 02:40:25 CET 2010

Hi,

Here is what I hope will become the stable version of this

It now forms the header for QtScript, Python and Lua scripts, and can
incorporate any new scripting engines that may be added later.

Would appreciate any knowledgeable TwScipt people, (esp. Lua and
Python) checking its output please.

http://code.google.com/p/texworks/issues/detail?id=261#c38

Paul