[texworks] Scripting-related hangs & crashes

Paul A Norman paul.a.norman at gmail.com
Sun Dec 12 23:56:33 CET 2010

Dear Stefan,

I've spent all my "TeXworks time" trying to solve the getItem()
problem, and on TwScropt api
help information.

I'm writing in Tw this week, and scripting, so will be able to
properly look at it as I go along. I have used it some ten or so times
with no issues but need to repeat various  past scenarios it has
happened in.

Will let you know when I've got something more definite.

Paul