[texworks] SCRIPTS: TW.getItem() returning everything lower case?

Paul A Norman paul.a.norman at gmail.com
Thu Dec 9 23:40:16 CET 2010

Thanks for the suggestion,

I've tried it (as below) Stefan, (but its not required by ECMA - the
other three assignments should work).

var optionsList = new Array();
optionsList[0] = "Abcd";
optionsList[1] = "abcd";
optionsList[2] = "ABCD";
optionsList[3] = "ABCD";
optionsList[4] = "Efgh";
optionsList[5] = "EFGH";

When I did that on an unsaved document, it worked fine, then I saved
the document and it stopped working.

I've repeated the problem now on two seperate Xp pro  Sp3 machines
with clean installs of ver 719.

Paul