[texworks] SCRIPTS: TW.getItem() returning everything lower case?

Paul A Norman paul.a.norman at gmail.com
Wed Dec 8 00:36:30 CET 2010

> I'm at a loss...

Me to.

I'm sure (very sure) that it wasn't happening a few months ago at all
- I really would have noticed.

> The only
> thing that has changed (at least in my Windows builds, compared to
> before) is the version of Qt.

What version of Qt is being used at present please - 4.7 - as in help about?

Its fickle - sometimes it happens (mostly), sometimes it doesn't, in
successive calls to the script - only occurrence of this that I am yet
aware of in anything that I am using on this computer at present.

Here is an image showing what repeated running of the script shown
does, as described in the comment line. The results were being
inserted in the Scirpt's file in Tw as it was used.

http://dl.dropbox.com/u/13401476/general_images/TW.getItem_fickle_problem_lowercase_returned.jpg

The message box in the image should show:    Huge

Paul