[texworks] external read-access causes TeXWorks to revert open file to old version

Stefan Müller warrence.stm at gmx.de
Thu Nov 25 22:47:57 CET 2010

Sorry, there was something missing in my last mail.

There were the following debug messages:

Changed: "/home/user/test.tex"
QDateTime("Do. Nov 25 22:31:05 2010")
QTextCursor::setPosition: Position '61889' out of range
Changed: "/home/user/test.tex"
QDateTime("Do. Nov 25 22:30:34 2010")
Speicherzugriffsfehler

[Last line: "Segmentation fault" IIRC]

It seems like a random crash, but as I mentioned somewhere in this thread, in
some cases TW crashed instead of showing me an old version of the file.

Thanks again,
Stefan.