[texworks] Scripting Updates

Paul A Norman paul.a.norman at gmail.com
Thu Nov 25 11:15:49 CET 2010

Dear Stefan, Jonathan, Karl,

Thanks for that, great stuff!

 Envisaged I'd need to overhaul any useful scripts I'd put up once you
guys have finished tinkering - been holding off till things stabilise.

 I'll change the TwScript api skeleton tree accordingly - please leave
them where they are in the OpenOffice document I sent you, I'll fix
them when you're able to process it back to me.

 If TwScript file access stabilises in time for 0.4, I could possibly
ready the Alt+F1 Alt+2 Latex help to go with 0.4 if you want?
(http://code.google.com/p/texworks/issues/detail?id=261&can=5#c30)
 and possibly the colour dialogue - do you have a sense of your
time-scale for ver 0.4?

paul