[texworks] SCRIPT: Insert a new \label{key} - checks for potential duplicate conflict

Paul A Norman paul.a.norman at gmail.com
Sat Nov 13 02:44:31 CET 2010

Dear Tyler,

Sorry for the belated reply.

I am slowly bringing some notes together drawn from our experiences in
using QtScript (built into TeXworks) - its not an official manual or
anything, but I am trying to gear it towards both people trying
scripts for the first time, and also those who have some experience in
programming.

There are other modules, Python and Lua which are both very good
script languages, but I am focussing on what I have definite
experience with - QtScript which is very like the JavaScript used in
modern web browsers. I understand that at the moment there are some
things which only QtScript can do.

Stefan Löffler currently the main active C++ developer on the Tw
project, has offered to supply information as time permits - so
hopefully you will see something worth while building up.

You can check out the work as it comes along at:

twscript.paulanorman.com  and http://twscript.paulanorman.com/docs/
where off-line copies can be downloaded

and read online at
http://twscript.paulanorman.com/docs/html/TexWorksQtScripting.htm

Again I'm sorry that it has taken so long for anything definite to
happen to be able to get back to you,

Paul