[texworks] Scripting Editor

Paul A Norman paul.a.norman at gmail.com
Mon Nov 8 00:55:39 CET 2010

Thanks for that Peter,

I'll keep it in mind, but at the moment I'm focussed on what I am more
famillar with - QtScript - I have not used Python or Lus much as yet,
maybe some one else has more experience with them?

Just getting your head around the regular expressions required for
QtScript is bad enough to start with  :)

Paul