[texworks] Problems with ctrl+A, ctrl+C and ctrl+V

Peter Hertel peter.hertel at uni-osnabrueck.de
Thu Nov 4 18:23:10 CET 2010

Hallo to all TW fans!
I have reported a serious problem more than once, but did not receive an
answer so far.  My computer, a normal laptop, runs Ubuntu 10.04. When I
control-copy a certain text from an outside file and insert it into an
open TeX file, it often happens that the copied text is inserted more
than once, at different locations, and not only where I want it to
appear. Up to now I could not detect a misbehavior pattern. Am I the
only one who has this sort of problem? Your discussion on scripting
appears rather marginal to me.
Regards, Peter