[texworks] Scripts: Naming script files, some nomenculture

Paul A Norman paul.a.norman at gmail.com
Sat Oct 30 00:43:41 CEST 2010

Please amend that to:

"I have found that also the & can be incorporated in the Script sub-  F&older
name, giving it a hot key on the Script menu - is that a safe
practice across OS-es?

e.g. Under Xp I can do folder names under the Script directory like &Helper

Files are done (QtScript) in script header //Title:
 - but same question there please, are only alpha numerics (apart from
&) to be used there?

Paul