[texworks] SCRIPTING: get current poppler page number

Paul A Norman paul.a.norman at gmail.com
Thu Oct 21 00:54:00 CEST 2010

Ok, I think I'll keep at this.

Will look around the issue from a different tack.

Menawhile line 15 will need changing to work the Script form the
preview Script menu

  if ((thisDestination != "")& (thisDestination != undefined)) //
undefiined for when opening from poppler preview

And OS checking to only have "cmd /c" for windows versions (line 35)

I'll repost when there is someting more useful at hand.

Appreciate any suggestions - insights please.

Paul