[texworks] Tabs in the future?

Christopher Desjardins cddesjardins at gmail.com
Tue Aug 3 17:38:06 CEST 2010

I think that tabs might be a nice feature as well. However, the thing that I
like about TeXworks more than other LaTeX editors is that it is lightweight.
It runs fast, loads fast, and the previewer is fast. I prefer speed and the
lightweight nature over additional features, if there's a tie, especially
since they are so many other LaTeX editors with tons of features including
tabs.