[texworks] \includegraphics prlem with xelatex on Mac Ox

Kaushik Sinha kaushik.sinha.cs at gmail.com
Fri Jul 9 05:58:56 CEST 2010

Sure here is the sample code. and please find the eps file attached.
the same file when i use on windows (again texworks) works perfectly
fine!!!

\documentclass[11pt]{article}
\usepackage{epsfig}
\usepackage{graphicx}

\begin{document}
Hello There
\begin{figure}
\includegraphics[scale=0.5]{new_picture.eps}
\caption{hello.}
\label{fig:fiber}
\end{figure}

\end{document}