[texworks] r663 runs fine, but segfaults on exit (Linux)

Peter Wüsten peter.wuesten at gmx.de
Sat Jun 26 12:33:31 CEST 2010

Stefan Löffler wrote:
> PS: With TL in the pre-release testing phase, we should do the same.
> So
> test, test, and debug ;).

Well, here you go:
I just compiled r663 on Ubuntu Lucid (also rebuilt and installed the
plugins). After starting texworks from the command promt it runs fine,
but after closing it says "Segmentation fault" (just that, nothing
more).

Cheers,

Peter

----- configuration info -----
TeXworks version : 0.3r663 (personal)
Install location : /home/cowley/Downloads/texworks-read-only/texworks
Library path     : /home/cowley/.TeXworks/
pdfTeX location  : /usr/bin/pdftex
Operating system : Linux cowley-laptop 2.6.32-22-generic
Ubuntu 10.4 Lucid Lynx
Qt 4.6.2