[texworks] bibtex editing mode (quotation marks)

Stefan Löffler st.loeffler at gmail.com
Thu Jun 24 14:14:55 CEST 2010

Hi,

Am 2010-06-24 11:10, schrieb Andreas Tanner:
> Is there any way to have Texwork to supress the "typographical
> quotation marks" option when editing a bibtex file? One needs "normal"
> quotation marks in a bibtex file.

Not automatically. Tw treats all files as equal. But you can manually
override the behavior from "Format > Smart Quotes".
But I'd also like to point out that there are other programs geared
specifically to working with bibtex files, such as the bibliography
program JabRef (which is also open source).

HTH
-Stefan