[texworks] adding manpage to the TeXworks.pro

Stefan Löffler st.loeffler at gmail.com
Wed Jun 23 07:15:34 CEST 2010

Hi,

Am 2010-06-23 01:01, schrieb kap4lin:
> Using TW svn. I see that a man/texworks.1 file has been added. Which I
> am guessing will include more information over time. But it hasn't
> been added to the TeXworks.pro file. So, here is a _trivial_ diff
> (attached as well):

Thanks for the patch. I've posted a similar one (which also installs the
new .desktop file and removes unnecessary installation of translation
files) on http://code.google.com/p/texworks/issues/detail?id=354#c3.
Indeed, the man page should contain more information, e.g. the command
line options introduced some time ago. See
http://code.google.com/p/texworks/issues/detail?id=382#c1 for that. But
other than that, I think the man page should document pretty much
everything it's supposed. If you feel something should be added, by all
means bring it up.

Cheers,