[texworks] texworks and eps graphics

Greg Bennett gwbennett at sentex.ca
Thu Jun 17 23:46:41 CEST 2010

Stefan, thx for the reply; its a Latex document in the sense that it begins
\documentclass{}. I read a little about XeLaTeX but didn't notice anything
which suggested the need for extra syntax; what have I missed ?

I shall certainly look at the site you mention to see how to get it done
in TeXworks
which I like very much.

BTW the tex-live which lies behind my TeX stuff is the whole thing, all
1.8G of it.

Cheers /Greg
***