[texworks] SCRIPT Prototype: A work in progress - LaTeX xcolor colour names dialogue

Paul A Norman paul.a.norman at gmail.com
Thu May 27 13:34:27 CEST 2010

Thanks Stefan,

I was looking at the LaTeX named  xcolor package colours first as many
people rely on them for print flow. (I use them too!)

Next I was going to possibly look at rgb as the naming convention,
helping users to name/define their own colours and store them, and
have them available each time they reuse a certain dialogue or
dialogue tab.

When I get to it, how do I invoke the QColorDialog from Script please?

Paul
P.S. Here is a better example of the first colour dialogue.