[texworks] SCRIPT: Insert a new \label{key} - checks for potential duplicate conflict

Tyler Estler w.t.estler at gmail.com
Fri May 21 15:01:17 CEST 2010

Dear All,

I am migrating from WinEdt to TexWorks, which I really like for its
simplicity.

I am looking for some kind of tutorial introduction to the use of scripts
such as the one described here. I have done a reasonable amount of LaTeX
writing, but I am a novice when it comes to scripts etc.

Could someone provide a simple step-by-step guide to the use of scripts,
hooks, etc?

Thanks for any help, and also for your efforts to expand the functionality
of TexWorks.

Tyler Estler