[texworks] message from TeXworks user(MiKTeX)

Francisco Vera veraf1978 at gmail.com
Sun Apr 18 00:17:09 CEST 2010

Dear devoleper(s) of TexWorks,

Let me start saying how much I enjoy using your program, just started when
MiKTex 2.8 came out. It is so simple, and the ability of going back and
forth between the pdf and the latex is handy (this was to hard to do in
other editors). Nonetheless, I do have a small problem which I wanted to
share with you.

I have this latex file which produces an output pdf with several plots. I
can see all the plots fine using Adobe Reader to see the pdf. However, using
the pdf viewer from TexWorls, two of the plots show incomplete, only with
axis, labels and lines, but no points! I can probably send you the pdf so
you can check it. Please let me know if I can send you the pdf as
attachment.

Thanks,

Francisco