[texworks] message from TeXworks user
st.loeffler at gmail.com
Thu Apr 15 07:10:11 CEST 2010
Am 2010-04-14 19:27, schrieb Natalio H. Guersenzvaig:
> I can't ¨Jump to source¨ from the pdf file in my netbook, because that
> option is missing when I click the mouse. There is a solution for this
> problem? Thanks
Could you answer a few questions for me?
* Can you jump from the source to the pdf?
* Has it worked for you before?
* Does it work for you elsewhere (i.e. not on your netbook, but on
another laptop, or a stand-alone PC)?
* When you open/typeset a document, does the status bar display a
message about "no synctex data available"?
* What operating system are you using?
* What *TeX distro are you using?
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
More information about the texworks