[texworks] Missing TexWorks folder when installed with MikTex 2.8

Bruce Allison bandcx at shaw.ca
Mon Mar 29 05:15:32 CEST 2010

Hi Alain,
I did download and install the latest version of TeXworks.  Unfortunately,
SyncTexing does not work when I enter "Ctrl click" in the source file or the
pdf file.

It does not seem that accents in the path are the problem.  The TexWorks
program is in the folder suggested by the installer, and for the purposes of
this test the source file is
C:\Documents and Settings\Bruce\My Documents\Practice TexWorks.tex.

Any thoughts are welcome.  Unfortunately, I am about to give up and go back
to WinEdt.

Thanks.
Bruce