[texworks] Minor issue with synctex

Jérome Laurens jerome.laurens at u-bourgogne.fr
Wed Mar 24 08:22:25 CET 2010

Le 23 mars 2010 à 14:17, Lars Madsen a écrit :

>>> [...
>> Hi,
>> Tested on OS X, no problem with synctex and unicode characters in file and folder names.
>> May I see what the header of the .synctex file reads on Windows?
>> --JL
>
> How much is the header?
>
> Here is the entire contents from a file in a folder names æøå
>
> SyncTeX Version:1
> Input:1:LaTeX1.tex
[...]

Some TeX implementation will record the full path name instead of the last path component.
This is not your situation which explains that:

> The synctex file for more or less the same file in a folder without æøå, looks similar.

Unfortunately, it means that I will not be able to help with this windows specific problem,
but it will most certainly be solved in the near future.

Regards

--JL