[texworks] Error with errors' panel see issue 280

Alain Delmotte esperanto at swing.be
Thu Mar 4 12:04:58 CET 2010

Casey P. Johnson a écrit :
> Are you using the version of latexErrors.js posted in Issue 270 (the
> bottom one)? I thought it should have corrected the problem in Issue 280.
> If it isn't working for you, would you mind sending me a test file so that
> I can try to debug it?
>
> Casey

I was not using the version posted in Issue # 270.
After testing it doesn't work!
Looking to the list:
- there is not always a file name in the first column;
- the error message varies according to the presence or not of the file name
   using the file: "C:\Documents and
Settings\Principal\Bureau\LaTeX\test-latex\diverstests.tex"
  + if yes, the message is:
Unable to read file "C:/Documents and
Settings/Principal/Bureau/LaTeX/test-latex/"C:\Documents and
Settings\Principal\Bureau\LaTeX\test-latex\diverstests.tex"": Syntax of
the file, folder or volume name incorrect.
  + if not, the message is:
 Unable to read file "C:/Documents and
Settings/Principal/Bureau/LaTeX/test-latex/": Access denied.

Remark the "/" and "\" in the first message.

Alain