[texworks] very reproducible crash

Jonathan Kew jfkthame at googlemail.com
Wed Feb 3 15:39:03 CET 2010

What system are you running on? If it's Mac OS X, see http://code.google.com/p/texworks/issues/detail?id=268.

This sounds like the same problem a couple other people have encountered; I suspect it is caused by an incompatibility with some other piece of software. Please try creating a new temporary user account with no extra utilities/extensions/etc installed, and see if it happens there.

Also, see the other notes in issue #268 about providing a crash report. This might help us identify the cause. This does not seem to be a problem that affects all users; it's dependent on some aspect of your configuration.