[texworks] \begin{document} in colour

Gaétan Marris gm at marris.fr
Mon Jan 18 10:58:15 CET 2010

Hi

>Not to hijack the thread but, I guess this is part of a bigger wish
>list - syntax highlighting - is it possible to show the text inside
>\textbf{...} in bold, is it possible to show anything inside
>\textcolor{blue}{...} in actually blue, ....
>Kap4Lin

I am not sure that it's good to use the functions : \textbf and \textcolor

If we separate the content and the form, we do not write:

\textbf{Carrot} and \textbf{leek} are vegetables but the \textbf{tomato} is a fruit.

But we write

\vege{Carrot} and \vege{leek} are vegetables but the \frui{tomato} is a fruit.

and in one package, we define the commands
\newcommand{\vege}[1]{\textbf{#1}}
\newcommand{\frui}[1]{\textbf{#1}}

Thus I am set against this request.

But, it maybe interesting to be able to define the form of a keyword,
which we choose.

Gaétan M.