[texworks] \begin{document} in colour

kap4lin kap4lin at gmail.com
Mon Jan 18 08:09:19 CET 2010

On Mon, Jan 18, 2010 at 12:28 AM, Paul A Norman <paul.a.norman at gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi everyone,
>
> Is ther eany way I can ask the TexWorks editor to put \begin{document}
> in say bright red or something so that I can quickly see it when the
> document preamble is quite full please?

Not to hijack the thread but, I guess this is part of a bigger wish
list - syntax highlighting - is it possible to show the text inside
\textbf{...} in bold, is it possible to show anything inside
\textcolor{blue}{...} in actually blue, .... the later one can
actually be very useful in collaborative editing. I guess, I have
auctex in mind ;)

--
Regards
Kap4Lin