[texworks] Window Placement

Stefan Löffler st.loeffler at gmail.com
Wed Jan 13 07:35:40 CET 2010

Hi,

On 2010-01-10 22:34, Peter Davidoff wrote:
> Is it possible to change the default window placement?
> I would like the code on the right, the pdf on the left.  I
> am working on both an Ubuntu (Koala) system as well
> as an XP system.

Not by default right now, no. This was reported on GC a while ago
(http://code.google.com/p/texworks/issues/detail?id=150). I have written
a patch to make this possible (see the link above) but it has not made
it to the official source code yet. I seem to remember that Jonathan had
something a little different in mind, but maybe I'm wrong there...

HTH