[texworks] Tw & TL'10 on RedHat EL

Stefan Löffler st.loeffler at gmail.com
Wed Jan 6 09:44:14 CET 2010

Hi,

On 2010-01-05 21:49, kap4lin wrote:

> I've added some documentation to the Building
> (http://code.google.com/p/texworks/wiki/Building) wiki. I hope its not
> too elaborate.

Wow, this is great! Thanks for taking the time and for sharing this.
IMO, such guides can't be too elaborate. After all, Tw is intended for
all audiences (in particular new users and users without a programming
background), so an elaborate guide is very helpful.
I still vividly remember the first time I tried to build a program
myself and all I got for a guide was a simple "simply download, build,
and install it.". I had wished for a guide like yours then ;).

-Stefan