[texworks] texmf.cnf

Stefan Löffler st.loeffler at gmail.com
Thu Dec 24 12:58:51 CET 2009

Hi,

On 2009-12-24 12:35, Hans Hagen wrote:
> I wanted to see what has changed in texworks and downloaded the
> windows version.

You can see the changes also from the GC page (Project Home -> Updates
or Source -> Changes) ;).

> It fails to start due to the fact that it wants to load a texmf.cnf
> file. It shows some funny path as message. Anyhow, why is there that
> hard coded dependency on the tex tree?

I didn't find any reference to such a file in the sources. It may be due
to Jonathan's build setup, or it may be unrelated entirely. Anyway, what
is the exact error message? And how did you start it (from an Icon in
the start menu/desktop/somewhere or from the command line).

-Stefan