[texworks] scripts

Benny Lautrup lautrup at nbi.dk
Fri Dec 18 08:43:54 CET 2009

Dear Stefan,

Thanks a lot. Will you have time to compile a new experimental version 0.3 that contains the new snip? I have unfortunately not yet had  time to compile TeXWorks myself but will eventually do that. I am in the middle of a large book project for which I am happily using TeXworks but need a few keystroke-activated macros to speed up things. Everybody in this forum appreciates your efforts to improve the program by direct interaction with the users.

Best regards

Benny