[texworks] Override xunicode for one char?

David Perry hospes.primus at verizon.net
Sun Dec 13 02:58:21 CET 2009

First, an apology; I meant to send this to the XeTeX list, not the
TeXworks list.  Too many lists with an X . . .

In TeXworks, Format / Smart Quotes is set to "none," so I don't think
that's it.  Plus I need the smart quotes for the rest of the
document--it's only this one spot where they should be turned off.

David